Happy Passover Quotes 2020 – Funny and Religious
- “Remember this day, on which you went free from Egypt, the house of bondage, how Adonai freed you from it with a mighty hand.” » Exodus 13:3
- “Thou shalt therefore sacrifice the passover unto the LORD thy God, of the flock and the herd, in the place which the LORD shall choose to place his name there.” » Deuteronomy 16:2
- “Passover is our tradition, and I like to keep up with that. Our ancestors couldn’t eat bread, and it’s nice for us to celebrate that every year by going through their struggles.” » Marsha Cohen
- “Observe the month of Aviv, and keep the Passover to Adonai your God; for in the month of Aviv Adonai your God brought you out of Egypt by night.” » Deuteronomy 16:1
- “Get rid of the old yeast that you may be a new batch without yeast–as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed.” » Corinthians 5:7
“Passover is one of my favorite times of the year. This is when the whole community and family gets together to remember who we are and why we are here.” » Jennifer Wagner
- “Singing the Haggadah Enjoying the matzos Dining with dear ones Extra-special fun at the Afikoman hunt Round of four questions May your Seder overflow with all the joys of Pesach!! Happy Passover!”
- “Remembering with you the rich tradition of Pesach And wishing you warmth and togetherness, prosperity and happiness always. Have a Happy Passover!”
- “Wishing you a spring fresh with new promises and a Passover blossoming with joy. Have a Happy Passover!”
Happy Passover Funny Quotes
Religious Passover Quotes
- Passover is our tradition, and I like to keep up with that. Our ancestors couldn’t eat bread, and it’s nice for us to celebrate that every year by going through their struggles.
- Passover and Easter are the only Jewish and Christian holidays that move in sync, like the ice skating pairs we saw during the winter Olympics.
- So kill the Passover, and sanctify yourselves, and prepare your brethren, that they may do according to the word of the LORD by the hand of Moses. : 2 Chronicles 35:6
- A lot of people think Passover just means you can’t eat bread. But it’s so much more than that, and that’s what I find the hardest. I love ice cream, but it has corn syrup in it, so I can’t eat it.
- Passover is one of my favorite times of the year. This is when the whole community and family gets together to remember who we are and why we are here.
- Passover has a message for the conscience and the heart of all mankind. For what does it commemorate? It commemorates the deliverance of a people from degrading slavery, from most foul and cruel tyranny. And so, it is Israel’s – nay, God’s protest against unrighteousness, whether individual or national.